hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
When Love Is Not Enough (Unconditional Love, #1) (Bittersweet Dreams) - Wade Kelly I can't rate this. Why? Because I don't feel right putting a rating on it. Who am I to say what's right or wrong? Who am I to say that Matt and Darian together was bad or good? Who am I to say that Jamie should have just TALKED??!!!

Yes, let's talk about talking. Why did Jamie have to stay with this bitch of a mother? He was old enough to go to the court and tell them he wanted to live with his dad. He could have still seen Matt, since Matt had his license. Why was he so afraid of disappointing his mother?

Why was he so against sharing Darian with Matt? Why didn't he tell Matt he was gay? It's like he shut the entire world out and wanted the world to read his mind.

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST OPEN HIS MOUTH? Say a big "EFF YOU" to the world and be who you are. Give Matt a chance. Tell him how you feel, but you also have to tell Darian, because it's not fair to him!

Was he a lovable guy? YES! He wanted to please everyone, and in turn, he only sacrificed himself--literally.

What I wanted was more talking between Darian and Matt. I wanted them to talk about Jamie together. It seemed like well, the funeral is gone let's get on with our life. It crushed me. I want Matt to share the journals with Darian. I think he has a right to know, especially if they are going to be together.

I cried for hours.

What I also wanted to know more about Darian's drug abuse. Herion, really? Where did he get the money for it (and all the pills)?

My heart hurts. Plain and simple.

I need to read the sequel because maybe it'll answer some of my questions and shed some light on things.