hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Knockout - Leora Stark I'll say this, I wanted to love it. I had high hopes, but in my opinion it did not succeed.

First off, Tyler picks up and moves from NY to LA without even knowing if Jamie will take him on. What happens when Jamie says no? Dumb move, Tyler!

Second, where the hell was the training and boxing? I wanted more of that! It's why I bought the damn book. I love reading about the ins and outs of the sport, but I got one match described--and it was short to boot. That was it.

Three, there was a whole lot of telling and not a lot of showing. Time passed too quickly (ie. 2 weeks later...)

Four, the Epilogue was horrid. Sorry, but it's the truth. Wouldn't Tyler want to find his brother to see if he's still alive or okay? I mean, it's blood. You don't have to support his habit or anything, but just know where he's at and if he's alive. He hasn't seem him for 7 years and apparently fine with it? Not cool. But yet, starts a home called Sam's Place after him.

Overall, I was disappointed, but 2 stars for charity boxing camp!