hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Beautiful Bastard - Christina Lauren 3.5 Stars

I wanted to LOVE this. For me though, it fell a bit flat. I would have liked to know WHY they hated each other so much. He was just a dick for no reason? I don't buy it. Then out of the blue after 9 months he can't take it anymore and needs to have her? Hmmm...something doesn't add up.

Then they are together...ALL THE TIME and EVERYWHERE!!! I am talking everywhere, elevator, stairwell, conference room, car, hotel room, office, bathroom, etc. It was so forkin' hot too.

Are there any relationships anymore that are based on being compatible anywhere other than the bedroom? I mean, they never talked about anything except work and they had sex. I guess I don't understand how you can love someone and not really know them or know anything about them.

I really did love Bennett and Chloe, but I wanted more from them other than sex and work. An Epilogue would have been nice too, since the next book Beautiful Stranger is about Sara.