hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Broken - Sage Whistler I am torn between 3 or 3.5 Stars.

twincest photo: Twincest twincest.jpg

This was my first attempt at twincest. I have to admit the idea of incest kind of skeeves me out. But, who am I to judge on love?

However, as I am reading I find these are IDENTICAL twins. Isn't that kind of weird? You basically finding yourself sexually attractive? I am already looking for a fraternal twincest book I can get my hands on.

While I was working out the identical part, there was still something missing here. I loved Tristan and Gabriel's relationship as brothers, but I was missing their relationship as lovers outside of the bedroom.

I absolutely loathed their parents. Their mother can rot. I honestly have NO idea how parents can disown, hate, abandon, ignore, neglect, abuse, etc. their own kids. Parents are supposed to love their children unconditionally. I truly believe that's the only unconditional love there is. Some say they love their spouse unconditionally, but I don't buy that for a minute. Okay back on the subject at hand, I hated their parents--if you could even call them that.

I was hoping for more in the ending. It kind of fell flat for me. I guess I was looking for someone to find out (and NOT be okay with it). I was hoping Gabriel would quit the band and him and Tristan could go somewhere secluded and live their life without the public eye. Another thing, I am going look for a fraternal twincest book where they are both "normal" (no celebrities!)

Overall, it was good, but not what I was expecting.

twincest photo: twincest twincest.jpg