hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Men of Smithfield: Adam and Holden - L.B. Gregg Is it wrong of me to be thankful this series is over? It is over, right? I like it, it's cute, but I am done with it.

This story is about Adam and Holden. POV told by the 40 year old, rich, ex world traveler/TV personality, author, Holden Worthington. He's agoraphobic now. Or is he? I think he really just doesn't want to be seen so he hides out in his huge 9,000 sq. ft house. If he were really an agoraphobic he wouldn't be able to go outside at all. He goes out on the balcony to smoke his cigars and he was able to walk across the portico. Also, he was able to drive around, in the passenger seat, twice without freaking out. Correct me if I am wrong, but I would think there would be panic/anxiety attacks that might happen during those activities.

Also, Holden seems like a prick, but he can't say no to anyone. HELLO people are in YOUR house. Kick them out!! Easy peasy lemon squeezy. N-O!

Now, let's talk about Adam. Oh how I love thee. So innocent. I wish I knew more about his past though. I was hoping him and Holden would talk about it, but of course, they didn't. At the end, Adam says he's been waiting years for Holden? Seriously? Where did that come from???

I will say though that the mystery had me stumped. I was pinging from one person to another and back again. It was great!