hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
By His Rules - J.A. Rock I wanted to love his and I think I would have if not for Aiden not pressing charges against Scott for rape. I don't care how you say it, he safeworded and he continued to beat him and then fucked him. Would he have reported it if he ended up in the hospital? It seriously made me so upset, I didn't even want to finish the book. To me, this showed that it's okay to rape someone even if they say no, if you coerce them into it. That's not okay. Scott raped Aiden and Aiden should have reported it. Someone should have made him--Hera, Sloane, Kim, Keaton. Keaton should have reported Scott to Obey, so he couldn't go in there again to find someone else to rape and beat. This would have been a 4 or a 5 star read from me if Aiden would have reported the rape. I can't get on board with letting someone get away with it.

I really liked Keaton, but I hated how Aiden turned into a brat. I could see it in the beginning after the whole Scott situation, but for his bratty behavior to continue?

The ending, did Aiden really "see the light"? Did he really change and understand the relationship now?

Overall, made me want to read more about DD relationships.