hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Calling the Show - J.A. Rock Loved the hooping. I have a lot of friends who hoop/make hoops/live and breathe hooping, so it was nice to see. I loved that it was a guy hooping, since yes, there are guys who enjoy the hoop.

2 words: TANDEM HOOPING!

I really liked Sim, but I wanted to know him better.

Jesse, well, I loved how he was with Sim. He loosened up and it was like Sim grounded him. Then there's Sim who feels safe whenever he's around Jesse.

Jesse said he bottomed once and it hurt so bad he didn't have sex for 4 years. Then he topped and we were given that experience. Later it said he bottomed. Why didn't we get that? Was Jesse scared? Did it hurt as bad as it did the first time? What was going through his head? Did Sim have to talk him into it? Did he ever tell Sim why he didn't have sex for 4 years?

So like Jesse said, it did feel like they were "fuck buddies" and not a couple. I don't know exactly why I felt that way to me, but it did. I thought that Sim really believed they were a couple, but I didn't feel that way at all with Jesse.

Overall, it was okay.