hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Learning to Love: Michael & Sean (Learning to Love, #1) - K.C. Wells 3.5 Stars

I thought this was a little dragged out. Could have been shortened. I found myself skimming bits :(

With that said, I don't think it was a bad story. I thought Evan added a little flair to the whole thing and I thought he was okay...minus the pet names. Is there something wrong with their real names? Sweetie, Sweetheart, Baby, Love, Lover, Honey, etc. COME ON! Oh and Sean and Michael are 19 years old, but they talk and act like they are a lot older. I am not sure if it was believable. Still trying to figure that out. Also, for virgins, Sean really works that dirty talk. He's not shy at all. First time topping and he's talking about how he's going to spread Michael and make him beg him to stop and then he's going to fuck him. Talking about how it's going to be hard and fast. Umm....really?!

I LOVED Michael's family! They were perfect :)

As much as I like Michael and Sean together I would have liked them to be friends more and work out their sexuality before rushing into it. I liked how they didn't jump into bed together first thing, though. THAT made sense and when they did finally come together it was beautiful.

There was a scene that made my likeness of Evan drop from "I like him" to "OH HELL NO!" back to "he's okay, I guess". I am sure if read it you know where I am right now. I don't understand why he couldn't keep himself in check. There was TWO times. First on his bed while Michael was in the hospital and the 2nd was on the dance floor when he was licking Sean!. That doesn't fly with me.

HOWEVER, with that said...the threesome was INCREDIBLE! So hot. I only wished that Sean took more of an active role while Michael was with Evan--the same as when Sean was with Evan and Michael was right there. I understand that Michael and Evan were sharing something more intimate, but it felt wrong, but then again, Sean WAS right there beating off next to them watching.

I am excited about Evan and Daniel. So I will be moving onto the next book--especially to find out what happens with Michael and Sean :)

Overall, a little too cheesy with the pet names and teenagers acting way older than what they are, but still enjoyable.