hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
A Little Complicated - Kade Boehme I want gif photo: Do you Want? DOWANT.gif

4.5 Stars

EEK! I was so excited about this, that I completely forgot to write it down on my calendar. Luckily, I was only 2 days late reading it :)

I don't think I can stress enough how much I loved Lila. Spitfire, that girl. Holy hell. Favorite teenage character, EVER!

To be honest, I really didn't like Ellie at all. I mean, she's supposed to be Ryan's sister and best friend, but she doesn't see his how tense he gets or acts weird whenever she mentions Brady? That would be clue number 1, right? There were signs that something was going on, I think she chose to just ignore them.

As far as Brady, poor guy. I felt for him, but it was his own damn fault for not telling Ryan he was bi

To say this entire situation was "a little complicated" was an understatement. But, it could have easily solved by a little thing called, erm, oh yeah...communication ;)

Overall, great novella! I recommend.