hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley

Disciplined by the Dom: 3 (Club Volare)

Disciplined by the Dom - Chloe Cox 2.5 Stars

Wow, was there supposed to be a Dom in this book? Seemed like all Jake did was have internal dialogue. There were 2 scenes in this book and one of them she topped from the bottom. I mean, COME ON!

I did like Jake, I thought he was cool, calm, and controlled. However, he had no idea what to do with his emotions. They were all over the place.

I did NOT like Catie at all. First her walls were way too high, but I think Jake should have tried harder to break them down. Second, she avoided him too much.

I want her confession. I wanted Catie to break down and spill the beans about everything, including needing money for her Nana. I wanted to see Catie break, more than she did.

Where are they now? The Epilogue told me nothing except for a set up for the next book.