hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley

A Simple Romance

A Simple Romance - J.H. Knight I LOVED Paul. Like I think I loved him a little too much. I want Paul for myself ;)

This is going to be short and sweet because I don't have a lot of time to write a great review. My heart broke for Skip. I felt like his thoughts/actions were completely justified and everyone kept pushing Paul onto him like it was no big deal. However, I will say that I loved his family and friends. You could tell how much they loved Skip and just wanted him to be happy and called him out when he was a being an "ass".

Paul, sweet Paul. Oh how I wanted inside of your head. I wanted to know what you were thinking and why. It was like an immediate, hey I see Skip I am going to get him in my bed and keep him there. For me, it happened a little too fast.

Rebound? YES! Maybe not for Paul, but definitely for Skip and he didn't want to get hurt or hurt anybody else. Why couldn't anybody, especially Paul, see that? Then again was his and Monty's relationship really all that great? From the sounds of it, I think Skip thought it was more than Monty did. Monty was 7 years older but acted 10 years younger.

Overall, I really enjoyed this quick read.