hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley

No Good Deed

No Good Deed - Lynn Lorenz 3.5 Stars

First and foremost I LOVED Dan's humor! He was cracking me up with the things he would say.

However, I thought Dan was a little too emo. How was he stable enough to be a cop? I have no idea. WOW.

Then we meet Mark. He's so sweet, however, a little too...I hate to say it, but vulnerable? I guess that's the right word? To the point of having his shrink make decisions for him? A little too much for me. I also needed his POV at times.

Now to the politics: I refuse to believe that Dan saw St. Romaine with an underage boy and did nothing about it. He could have lied and said he went to Luna (or whatever her name was) to gather evidence about the ring. I mean, come on, we are talking about a 14 year old! I want to believe that Dan did the right thing and arrested St. Romaine!

I loved Jeff and Dan's relationship (and how they met). I liked how Mark was integrated into their weekly meetings without it being a big deal.

Sooo....Dan was worried about coming out in his small town, but when he did, nobody cared? All the cops were cool with it? Even Lopez, who called Mark a fag? Yeah, somehow I don't see that happening. Especially in Texas.

Overall, good story!