hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley

Detour (Something in Common, #1)

Detour (Something in Common, #1) - Talia Carmichael This was okay. Sappy, yes. But, I was in the mood for it :) With that said, I would have run, far and fast, from Miguel. Seriously. WOW!

They were together for 5 weeks and 4 days? I think that's what Robert said, before they acted on anything. Robert still telling himself, "he's straight" and this and that. COME ON! You've been friends for over a month and there isn't ONE clue as to if he's gay or not? I highly doubt that.

Now, onto the Spanish. Bad. Oh so bad. I am Mexican and don't speak a lick of it, I know-don't judge ;), but even I know it wasn't right. Might have been the right concept, but it was used incorrectly.

I ADORED Miguel's group of friends/family. However, this book kept hinting something was wrong with Alex, but never got into it. I really hope we find out what's going on, because inquiring minds want to know.

I also wanted to know more about Robert's brothers. They were mentioned and then they were off the page quicker than they were on. Must have more Bernie, too :) I think I love that guy.

Overall, it was okay, but good enough where I am moving onto the 2nd book. Bring on Bernie :)