hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
That Wedding - Jillian Dodd 3.5 Stars

Where did this unsure whiny JJ come from? UGH!

I love communicative relationships with friends but telling everybody your sex life over dinner/drinks is not cool. I was embarrassed for JJ and pissed at Lori. She may be pregnant, but she was a straight up bitch.

I will forever love Danny, but my heart belongs to Phillip. He's so amazing. Patient. Understanding. Romantic.

Again I was in tears during the wedding--vows and incorporating angels in the ceremony. The wedding was perfection.

I will read the #3 (that baby) but I hope JJ from That Boy comes back and isn't whiny like in this one. I also hated how she talked about how her prince on her 1st date, like they haven't known each other their entire lives. It just made me mad, like he was just anybody.

Also, WTF was up with the flirting at Keggers. NOT COOL! NOT COOL AT ALL!!!!!!!!