hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Letting Go - M.J. O'Shea Ummm...I guess maybe a 2.5? I am not sure. I was kind of unhappy with this one.

First, the first 30% was basically a recap of Coming Home (Tally and Lex's story). I felt like I didn't need all of that.

Then, the rest of the reasons are here: Drew is 33 and still under everybody's thumb. Won't come out because he's afraid of Brock and losing clients. Is that seriously a reason to be unhappy? Move. Then you won't have to worry about it. Move to a gay friendly area and you can be yourself. Then he puts up with Brock for YEARS!!!! How? How in the world can you stand by someone that is that homophobic and let them sleep their drunken stupors off at your place? I don't understand it. I seriously thought Drew was a coward.

Then he came out! Sure, he lost clients, but not all. Life went on.

Mason, oh you are only 21 but there are times when you act so mature and other times where you are a petulant child. Bowling scene, anyone?

The ending. What happened with Todd? Did he drop the charges? Is everything okay then on his file? Was Drew's dad really agreeing with Brock? Did he ever apologize to his mom about that stunt? I really wish that Mason talked to Drew about Todd.

So, it was a good story, I really liked Mason and Drew together. I loved their game nights with friends. I loved their lazy nights just cooking and watching movies.

I want Amy to get her HEA :)