hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Color of Forgiveness - Madeleine Beckett HUGE THANK YOU to Madeleine Beckett for popping my ARC cherry with Color of Forgiveness.

I fell in love with a book that I bought on a whim and knew nothing about. Now, my world was rocked by Myra and Dylan. These two are REAL. There's no insta-love, there are REAL problems with REAL solutions.

At the end of Color of Loneliness I freaked because it ended on a cliffhanger. I hated it at first, but I think it needed to happen. The story actually progressed in a natural way that I became fine with it. It wasn't rushed and it didn't drag...natural.

COF picks up right where COL left off. You know that song by The Clash "Should I Stay or Should I Go"? Yeah, that's what I kept thinking in my head.

Dylan finally gets to tell his story and it'll gut you. I cried so hard. My heart broke for him. But, it also broke for Myra because she has a lot of decisions to make.

Dylan's family melted my heart. Natalie and Chad were the best. The stuff Chad said had me rolling. Of course, Susie had me in tears from laughing so hard she also melted my heart with "the letter". Jackie still annoyed me so I had a hard time with her and Myra being too nice. I want his mom for a mom. I want to be that kind of mom.

There is a whole slew of problems that come up in COF, but they weren't over the top. My love for Caveman Dylan grew more than I thought possible. Myra blew me away with her strength and level head. She was never TSTL, she wasn't a Mary Sue. She was real.

So while I don't want to give too much away I can just say read this series. It's amazing and I am so glad I stumbled upon it accidentally a couple of short months ago. This duet will definitely be in my Top Books of 2013!