hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Clash - Nicole  Williams "If you two are together, you've got to accept the roller coaster as a way of life."

I love Jude and Lucy! Lucy thinks with her head too much (as always) and Jude doesn't think at all (as always). My heart dropped a couple of times, I laughed out loud several times, and I cried a couple of times.

"love is like a seed. You've got to plant it to grow. But, that's not all. You need to water is. The sun needs to shine just enough, but not too much. The roots have to take hold."

"Love isn't the only thing, sweetheart. It's hard work, and trust, and tears, and even a few glimpses of devastation. But at the end of each day, if you can still look at the person at your side and can't imagine anyone else you'd rather have there, the pain and the heartache and the ups and downs of love are worth it."