hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Generational Sins (Generational Sins, #1) - Samantha Blair Well, David was a coward. I can see when he was a boy to listen to his father, but as a grown man? He KNEW what his father was going was wrong. He even kept Kat away from him. Why couldn't he stand up to his father? Because of his mother? Because of money? As a mother you would want to keep your kids safe and happy at all times, I think she would have wanted him to get away. Financial reasons were ridiculous! He could have gotten a job and switched schools. His grades were well above par. I just think he could have gotten out of his fathers dangers long before he did. To subject Kat to that was appalling to say the least.

This book was actually hard for me to read. I kept having to take breaks because I was so upset. I don't think I ever wanted to throw up so bad while reading a book.

By the end of the book, I stopped thinking of David as less of a coward since they did have a plan. Albeit a very long plan, but Kat agreed to it. Then the twist and I was shocked and elated at the same time.

Overall, excellent book. Just hard to read at times. I didn't mind the time jumping or POV changes. I followed them without any problems.