hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Dexter (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #3) - Erica Chilson Erica Chilson, you did it again! Holy hell.

Why did I stop after the first two for a break? Oh yeah, they were too good for me to plow through. I needed a breather to savor the moments. I am so glad I am back on the Masters of Restraint train. WOW! I won't be stepping off anytime soon. I'm in this til the end now.

Dexter, oh my sadist, Dexter. You are so hot. I don't care how small (short) you are, you are hung like a horse and know how to use it.

We learned so much about the Zeitler's, through the eyes of Dexter. Marcus, wow. So much emotion. Cort, so much confusion. Dex and Kat, amazing reward ;)

Kat and Monica...LOVE! That Dungeon orgy scene was amazing.

I can't wait to find out more about Greta. Please tell me I find out more about Greta.

My only cringe worthy issue with this was the children in the club (especially Ava!)

I wanna know who the mole is. Onto, Dalton!