hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Caught Running - Abigail Roux;Madeleine Urban This is going to be short and sweet.

I liked this, I did. However, I felt like it was unfinished. whatever happened with Misty? Jake's pill problem? Did Brandon ever try this therapy? Did it work better than the last time? Was Johnathan really gay??? Did they come out at school or was that taboo since they are around kids, and in the locker rooms?

Jake was amazing. Brandon was so sweet. UGH! I could not get enough of these two.

The constant POV change through me though, I had to re-read parts because I was confused.

Oh and I was at a vendor event, which didn't have that great of a turnout so I was sitting reading this and umm....it was in a church! HOLY SHEEP! I learned my lesson. HA! I am surprised I didn't burn up in flames while reading this, because it was HOT. I felt like a rebel reading m/m erotica in a catholic church with my body heat rising ;)