hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Bad Rep (Bad Rep, #1) - A. Meredith Walters 3.5 Stars

I hate catty bitches. There I said it. Mean girls, yeah, I hate you. Who are you to talk down to someone or about someone that you don't even know? Jealous much. Destroying someone's life isn't a laughing matter. It's nothing that should be taken lightly. Words hurt. Words hurt SO much and you might say that one thing that causes someone to snap--whether if it's for the good or bad. What do you get out of being a bully? Do you feel superior because you belittled someone who is probably already down? I am truly scared for my 2 girls growing up in today's society. Girls are ruthless. There's one thing about using and your fists and another to use words. Girls use words more often than not and it's worse. That stays with you...forever.

To the one being bullied/talked about/rumors spread about/etc. DON'T TAKE THAT SHIT! Either ignore it or throw it right back. They'll stop. Just PLEASE don't let them get to you. Remember they are just jealous of you, otherwise they wouldn't be wasting all of their energy trying to bring you down. You are better then them. Don't hide, hold your head up high and show them you aren't affected. SHOW them you are better than them. You just have to be strong and let it blow over. It always does.

Now, onto the story. While I don't like the whole cheating thing and I thought Jordan should have broke it off with Olivia sooner, I wasn't really bothered by it. Yeah, sure he was with her, but Jordan told Maysie that things weren't good. So that really wasn't my big complaint about this book.

My biggest complaint was Maysie's immature attitude. Blaming Jordan when he would have helped if she would have told him what was going on. Always waiting for him to make a move, when the phone goes both ways. I thought she was truly selfish and was taking it out on the wrong person. There were times when she was acting like a 12 year old and she's 20. It got on my nerves how much she needed to be liked by people she didn't even know. I'll say it, I was never in a sorority in college, because I didn't like the idea of buying my friends (this is my own view, I am not against those who are in them!), but my feelings felt validated during this book. None of those girls except for Gracie and Viv stood by her side--out of how many 35? Were those people friends? NO! She thought they were though, because they were "sisters". Just makes you think.

Hot damn did I love Riley. LOVED her! Loved her tough love attitude. Loved how she befriended Jordan and helped. THAT'S a true friend.