hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Learning to Drown - Sommer Marsden I am confused. I liked this, I thought the concept was awesome. But holy hell, Ember, QUIT WITH THE TEARS! I get that BDSM, submitting, etc. is emotional and you tend to open up but enough with the tears.

I did really like Ember though. I loved when she got tough with Lucas. She wasn't weak, but too emotional for me. She wasn't scared, well I should say frightened, and did what she was told without question. She truly wanted to submit.

I was actually nervous when Matthew got in the picture. I liked how she questioned his decisions and was skeptical.

What I didn't like was the terms "whore" and "slut" being used repeatedly. Those words make me cringe, so I REALLY didn't like them being used to call a woman those.

Lucas. Oh Lucas, I wasn't sure if I wanted to punch you in the head or love on you. Glad you got your head on straight.