hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Her Forbidden Hero - Laura Kaye I am torn about this. I really wanted to like it, but I thought Marco and Alyssa just needed to communicate. The non-communication kills me, every time. The running away and ignoring pisses me off too.

Sure, Marco said some HARSH shit and Alyssa had a right to be angry, but come on. If he's trying to call and apologize, let the man!

So this is a story about a woman who was basically raised by her brother and brother's best friend, Marco. They both leave for the Army and she leaves for college. When she graduates, she returns home and finds a job at a bar/restaurant that Marco works at. He's changed though, since he was honorably discharged from the Special Forces.

All Alyssa has wanted was Marco, but Marco knew she was always OFF LIMITS! It's bro-code, don't touch your best friends little sister. Well, she isn't so little anymore and he can't help but want her. But, he won't let himself. He finds himself torn about what to do.

I would have liked more of Marco and Alyssa together as a couple before he went off and proposed. I mean, they had sex once? and slept in the same bed once? and he JUST admitted he loved her right before the proposal?

Overall, too much non-communication for me, would have liked more from each.