hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Marital Bitch (Men with Badges, #1) - J.C. Emery I got this for free on Amazon. What was I expecting? Not sure. I have to say this was pretty funny. However, I thought that "pretty girl" was acting like a child most of the time. Sticking her tongue out, lashing out, throwing things, etc. How Brad put up with all that, I have no idea.

They are best friends, but yet they can't talk to each other?? UGH!

Why the 3 stars? Because I laughed at the games. I laughed at the vows. I laughed at "come now". I laughed at the 2 headed baby. I laughed 'borrowing' pee.

It would have rated better if Colleen wasn't so bi-polar and they actually talked to each other.

A couple of loose ends Did they ever catch the murdering rapist? Did she sell her condo? Did she ever hear from The Toad again? How about pay off that $200,000 student loan--did Brad freak at that number?