hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Cover Me - L.A. Witt While I enjoyed this story, I thought that Andrew fed Nick too much paranoia. Nick was borderline neurotic at times with his paranoia. It was crazy and very dramatic. Wouldn't have been if something would have happened sooner...

So Nick responds to a call in Masontown, which is a seedy neighborhood. Things go down and he has to triage the 4 victims on the ground. He "tags" them and of course, the only black person on the ground, gets "black-tagged". Two were "green-tagged" and one was "red-tagged". of course, someone jumped to the conclusion that black tagged meant he was a racist and wouldn't help the patient. Which is not the case...

Things escalate from there and death threats are made. But, nothing happens beyond that for a good long while except Nick becoming crazy.

I did like the action though when it came, just wished there was more of it in the beginning.

Overall, good story, just wanted more action and less paranoia.