hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Fair Game - Josh Lanyon AHHH...this was a great find for me!

I can't believe I am going to say this, but I actually liked that the main focus was on the crime and the relationship kind of fell into it. I liked not having to read page after page of sex during a suspense.

Speaking of suspense, I loved Elliott and the way he worked. He just wouldn't give up although people told him to. Although, I would have liked to have saw what the president, Charlotte, had to say about it at the end there. Her attitude was appalling. Even Tucker's was. How can people be so quick to write someone off? I just don't understand.

I thought I had the killer nailed down, but nope! I got slapped in the face with my theory! I LOVED that. Kept me guessing.

I guess I don't understand why the killer/kidnapper involved Elliott though, that wasn't explained. Was it because he was too close, being a professor and an ex-FBI agent?

Overall, I am glad I stumbled upon this gem!