hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Axel (Corps Security, #1) - Harper Sloan Solid 4 from me. WOW!

I had idea what I was going into, besides Alpha Maleness ;) I was quite surprised. I laughed, I cried, I was angry, I was sad, I was happy, and I cried some more.

I will say that I really felt for Izzy in the beginning. I don't know how I would have be if I went through the stuff she did. But, I will say I over feeling for her and ready to throttle the bitch.

All that kept running through my mind when she was acting like a brat.
what the hell photo: What the hell wth_zps1cb0618b.gif

I get it Iz, but come on! Act like the adult you are AND TALK!!!!!! Then Greg finally tells Axel and bam, she hates Greg. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I lost it. He was NOTHING by perfect to her and being the friend she needs/deserves and THIS is how she treats him? Ummm...NO!

I can not tell you how much I love Axel. When we first meet him though I thought he was an asshole. Straight up. I wanted to kick him in the shins, but then I got to see AXEL! Yep, love him. Love how emotional he is and he's not afraid to show it.

I can not wait for Greg's book next. I want to know how the lucky bitch is who gets him. Maddox, Beck, and Coop, yeah you're great too, but Greg kinda stole my heart. But hey, if any of you boys needs a girl?

I volunteer photo: Ivolunteer i_volunteer_2_zps0618fb29.gif

Overall, great debut by Harper Sloan and I look forward to reading the rest of this series.