hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Safeword (Power Exchange, #2) - A.J.  Rose Can I just say WOW?!

men tied up photo: all tied up alltiedup.jpg

Remember in Power Exchange when Gavin loved to be tied up? Well, after his attack he could barely handle being touched. Tied up and restrained so he can't escape. FORGET IT!!! Even with therapy, he's still a mess. Nightmares are hounding him, too. Can he just catch a break?

Ben is a constant, but he's so afraid he's going to send Gavin back into a dark hole if he tries any sort of domination. Gavin is craving it. NEEDING it. He's spiraling out of control and Ben is refusing to help, because he loves him too much to set his recovery back.

I didn't expect to me a crying mess during this, but trust me I was. Seeing how hurt they both were but wanting to help and not knowing how. They are angry, but not with each other. Their relationship is so beautiful that it literally tore me up inside to see them suffering even more.

But, that's not all they have to deal with. There's a killer on the loose and he's killing cops. He's fixated on Gavin and leaving him little trinkets to let him know, too.

How is Gavin supposed to stay sane knowing a killer is fixated on him, his partner/Dom won't touch him even though he needs it, and someone jeopardizing his career?

The hotel scene was BEAUTIFUL! I was in tears and had a happy smile on my face at the same time.

This was a story about rebuilding your life after a horrific attack. Because whether you know it or not, it doesn't just involve you. Your family/friends will be worried and tip toeing around you. Not knowing what to say to that might set you off.

My only complaint I wish Ben and Gavin got married. They could have gone to Iowa, it's not that far. I would have liked to have seen them together though with rings.

Oh and I didn't mention this in the last review, but it was so awesome to read a book set in STL. I live here and I knew all the places mentioned. I could just picture where everything was taking place. Boxers and Briefs ;) Yes, please. Been there many times.

Maybe love does conquer all after all...
gay men photo: gay hot men gay_kiss23.jpg