hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Barely Breathing - Rebecca Donovan Emma, all Evan wants is for you to open up and trust him. Why couldn't you do that? But, yet, you open yourself up to Johnathan. Which, sure I understand, he's gone through something similar. But, shouldn't you be telling the love of your life about these things in your head and not some "stranger". When you are hiding something/someone you are being deceitful by omission. Why can't you tell Evan you are talking to Johnathan? If he trusts you it shouldn't matter. You family life sucked, you've had to live through some horrible, horrible, horrific stuff and I am sorry. But, Evan loves you and wants to be there for you. You have to be able to see that. Emma, honey, I only hope you can put your aunt and uncle and mother behind you and move forward. Start over in California.

Evan, I love you! You are perfect. Don't change :)

Rachel, you suck! Seriously. Why did you keep doing that to your own daughter? Hurting her. Drinking. I would have never moved in with you. You weren't around when I needed you most, why should I be there now when you want me to be? Then when you started drinking again, I would have left. First time. Out the door. I will say that Miss Donovan got the drunk part down. I know several people who could relate to Rachel--drinking, drugs, sleeping around.

Sara, you are a great BFF!

Johnathan, you are sick. Not only did you have sex with Emma's mother but she's 17! Can you say MINOR?!