hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Blood and Tears - Ethan Stone Okay, I have to be honest. This was not my favorite of the series, but I still liked it.

There was too much that was a little hard to grasp, BUT, I took it as fiction, yet it still bothered me. So, for that I had to lower my rating.

What bothered me? Victor's speech. He's 3 and talking full paragraphs and understanding concepts that he shouldn't at that age. I have 2 kids (a 6 year old and a soon to be 5 year old) and at 3 neither one of them would have had the ability to talk that well and understand that much. That's also with my oldest being well above average in reading and comprehension. It really bothered me that Victor couldn't say "Golden Grahams" or "police", but could talk about Buddy Camargo being SOOOO jealous and having a bodyguard--and could tell time. It just didn't make sense and since Victor was a big part of the story it kind of took away from it, in my opinion.

Then there the fact of Drew coming to realize he's gay too soon. Normally, that doesn't bother me, the heart wants what it wants, but Drew literally threw up after a kiss and a hand job. Umm...I don't see a 180 coming from that so soon. But, then again, I've never been in that situation so I have no idea.

What I did like was Gabe coming to realize what true love really is. He was SOOO confused in the other books, I am really glad he could get his feelings under control.

Can't forget about SCRABBLE!!!! Too funny ;) A little education there for "college boy".

Ooooo...loved the Coda mention ;) Thought we were going to get a couple of cameos, but no :(

The Epi melted my heart. Seriously. Victor calling Drew Daddy and Gabe Papi was PERFECT!

Is the end of the series? I kind of want to see Bailey get his own book!