hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Full Moon Mating - Stormy Glenn I think I am going to leave this as a solid 3.

It was good, but there were too many unanswered questions. For example, I wish we would have known more about the Teacher and his students. I guess that means I wanted more about Nate's life. I liked Nate, but I think he was too accepting to Joe's "demands". Is that what they were? Demands? I think so. Turning Nate into a housewife--wants him home when Joe gets home from work and doing all the cooking/cleaning. No thanks. Then THEN Joe treats him like a child when something happens at the house. He, no joke, sends Nate to his room. The after part with no apology, just breaking down doors, I would have been out of there. No thanks. See you later :) I may be in the minority, but I love the whole 'MINE' thing, but when it's done right. This wasn't, sadly.

What I did like was the pack protection Even though Joe didn't even wait for it. Jackass!. I liked how they could call on the pack for help, no questions asked.

I also loved Maryann.

One thing that I didn't understand was how did Roger know about the Teacher? How did he contact him?

Overall, not sure when I am going to jump into the rest of this series.