hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Demolished - Astrid Amara So how 'bout it, eh?! What was supposed to be a random hook up online turns into something much much more.

Felix Bracks killed 4 of his friends in high school in a car accident. He was injured as well and was in a coma for 8 months. When he got out of the hospital the entire town hated him and called him a murderer. For 5 years he's lived with that guilt. Lonely, that's what he is.

Calvin Quarry is lonely too. He's looking for hook ups online that cater to his specific kinks. After a month of talking to someone online he finally sets up a meeting. Low and behold it's Felix Bracks. The guy that killed his best friend all those years ago. Cal can't believe it. He storms out, but after a few "chance" run ins with Felix he finally gives in to let him tell HIS side of the story since he never got to tell it.

While THAT is going on, something is going on with Cal's 16 year old cousin, Robby. What he doesn't know, but he knows it's bad and Robby is hiding something major. Robby won't talk about it though and he lies anytime Cal brings it up. The only thing Cal knows for certain is that drugs are involved. Robby is tweaked all the time.

**Enter my rant** Robby is 16 and staying with Cal. Sure that's great, I mean, Robby feels comfortable talking to Cal and Cal takes the role as big brother. Great! I love that, BUT, you have a 16 year old kid living in your house who you know is on drugs. DO NOT LET THAT KID OUT OF YOUR SIGHT! Take him to school and pick his ass up. Keep him clean and get his grades up. Don't let him run the roads with his friends while you go get your rocks off. I can't even begin to tell you how upset I was the way that Cal was handling the situation with Robby. **End of rant**

Overall, this is probably one of the best stories I've read in a while. However, I wanted more out of the ending. I wanted to see the chaos as it happened.