hippiedaizy

P.D. Singer
Xylophone
K.Z. Snow
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
With Caution (With or Without Series, #3)
J.L. Langley
Without Reservations - J.L. Langley 3.5 Stars

Well, I really enjoyed this. I laughed quite a bit and loved Chay and Keaton. I especially loved how fun they were and the nicknames Chay gave Keaton. I think my favorite was "princess" though. That scene had me almost waking up my kids from laughing.

To be honest, I thought that everyone was a little too accepting of their relationship, including Chay himself.

I was really hoping for an epic battle considering how strong Keaton was, but it wasn't even him that fought! I wanted to see a knock down drag out fight.

Don't judge, but I thought the sex was a little too much and at inappropriate times. I mean, almost immediately after a car accident with a concussion? Give me a break. I get wanting to be close and offering comfort, but can't you do that without having sex?

I am interested in Remi and Jake! Can't wait til the next book.